Making Greatness Ltd is a limited company, registered in England and Wales (Company No. 09549830).
Our registered office address is: Floor 6, Quadrant House, 4 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YW, United Kingdom.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling +44 203 290 5432.
Making Greatness is a training, coaching and consulting business. The information and advice provided is only as good as the interpretation and implementation within your organization. We do our best to provide information on how to achieve your goals, it is up to you to use it effectively.
All information on this site is provided in good faith, on the basis of our hard work, research and experience. However, legally we choose not to offer any warranty, condition or representation of any kind, whether express or implied. This keeps our insurance premiums down, and as a result, our prices.
Making Greatness does not assume any liability or responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of the information disclosed or accessed through this site. We recommend that before acting on information provided online, you contact us (or gain other professional advice) beforehand, as we do not accept liability for advice or information acted on without direct consultation.
In no event will Making Greatness be liable for any indirect, special or consequential loss arising out of or in any way relating to the use or performance or the use or misuse of the information accessed through this site.
In summary, we do our best to help customers, and we work very hard at it. Equally we know errors can be made and every organization is different, so suggest that anyone who uses information provided on our website do so bearing this in mind.
1. Your privacy is very important to us, so we never sell your data to third parties and use best practice measures to ensure your data is protected.
2. However, we use a variety of systems to manage customer data, analysis and communication. These systems are operated in the interest of improving the experience to our customers. These systems sometimes require transmitting data to third parties, such as hosting providers, payment systems, accounting systems, customer-relationship management systems etc. To do this, we work with companies that we trust, and who are also passionate about protecting data and privacy.
3. The Data entered, or imported on instruction, by you remains your property and Making Greatness will provide, amend or delete your data on your request.
4. At our discretion, we may use information you provide for marketing purposes (customer testimonials, case studies, confirmed attendees at events etc.), except where you ask us not to.
5. If you identify any use of your data that you are not happy with, let us know and we will stop immediately (you are our most important customer).
Making Greatness does not store Your credit card details
6. If you choose to pay for the Service by credit card, your credit card details are not stored by the Service and cannot be accessed by our staff.
7. Your credit card details are encrypted and securely stored by our payment providers (either Stripe, Worldpay or Paypal) to enable us to automatically bill your credit card on a recurring basis (where this is explicitly agreed).
9. In accordance with Data Protection regulations, we will give you access to Your Personal Data at any time.
10. Making Greatness utilises “cookies” and other technical measures that enable us to monitor traffic patterns and to serve you more efficiently if you revisit the site. A cookie does not identify You personally or contain any other information about You or Your Organisation, but it does identify Your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a cookie and this will provide you with an opportunity to either accept or reject it in each instance.
11. Making Greatness will not sell or otherwise provide Your personal information to a third party, or make any other use of personal information about You for any purpose which is not incidental to the normal use of the Service, or that we reasonably expect that you will value.
You can opt-out of any email communications
12. Making Greatness sends billing information, product information, Service updates and Service notifications to You via email.
13. Where appropriate email communication will contain clear and obvious instructions describing how You can opt to be removed from the mailing list. We will remove You upon Your request.
15. The Service may contain links enabling the electronic transfer of data with third-party applications. We takes no responsibility for the privacy practices or content of these applications.
This policy may be updated from time to time
16. Making Greatness reserves the right to change this policy at any time and any amended policy is effective upon the posting on this website. We will make every effort to communicate material changes to You via email or notification via the website.
Intellectual Property and Confidential Information
1. As a customer of Making Greatness, you will have access to a range of Confidential Information, including intellectual property (such as the structure, syllabus, process steps, linked content, guides, templates, tuition videos and activities all relating to Accelerator programs, and other related Masterclasses) and details of previous & existing clients of Making Greatness and the results they have achieved.
2. You are required to keep the Confidential Information confidential, and should establish and maintain adequate security measures (including any reasonable security measures proposed by the Disclosing party from time to time) to safeguard the Confidential Information from unauthorised access or use.
3. Except with the prior written consent of the Disclosing Party, you shall not:
- use or exploit the Confidential Information in any way except for the intended purpose;
- disclose or make the Confidential Information available in whole or in part to any third party, except as expressly permitted by this agreement;
- copy, reduce to writing or otherwise record the Confidential Information except as strictly necessary for the intended purpose (and any such copies, reductions to writing and records shall be the property of the Disclosing Party); and
- take any of the concepts or ideas on which the Confidential Information is based and use them to create new materials or a business that competes directly or indirectly with the Disclosing Party’s business.
4. All Confidential Information shall remain the property of the Disclosing Party. Each party reserves all rights in its Confidential Information. No rights, including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, in respect of a party’s Confidential Information are granted to the other party and no obligations are imposed on the Disclosing Party other than those expressly stated in this agreement.
5. At the request of the Disclosing Party, the Recipient shall:
- destroy or return to the Disclosing Party all documents and materials (and any copies) containing, reflecting, incorporating, or based on the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information;
- erase all the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information from its computer systems or which is stored in electronic form (to the extent possible); and
- certify in writing to the Disclosing Party that it has complied with the requirements of this clause, provided that a Recipient may retain documents and materials containing, reflecting, incorporating, or based on the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information to the extent required by law or any applicable governmental or regulatory authority and to the extent reasonable to permit the Recipient to keep evidence that it has performed its obligations under this agreement. The provisions of this agreement shall continue to apply to any documents and materials retained by the Recipient.
6. If the Recipient develops or uses a product, service or a process which, in the reasonable opinion of the Disclosing Party, might have involved the use of any of the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information, the Recipient shall, at the request of the Disclosing Party, supply to the Disclosing Party information reasonably necessary to establish that the Disclosing Party’s Confidential Information has not been used or disclosed.
7. The Recipient acknowledges that damages alone would not be an adequate remedy for the breach of any of the provisions of this agreement. Accordingly, without prejudice to any other rights and remedies it may have, the Disclosing Party shall be entitled to the granting of equitable relief (including without limitation injunctive relief) concerning any threatened or actual breach of any of the provisions of this agreement.
Refund / Money-back guarantee
1. Unless otherwise stipulated, all sales are considered final 5 business days from date of product receipt. Should you request a refund on or before 5 business days from the date of sale, please supply written notice of said request (Email is acceptable) to email@example.com at Making Greatness Ltd.
2. Please understand that there will be no consideration or authorisation for a refund without meeting the requirements and conditions outlined above and all cancellations and refunds must be authorised by Making Greatness Ltd.
3. Upon approval of your refund request, payments made under this written contract of sale will be refunded within 14 business days.